Are you like me a sucker for everything vintage?
Do you love putting all sorts of blast-from-the-past mementos and memorabilia in your home, office, or business? If you say yes, then welcome to my world!
Well, here's a little revelation:
I go absolutely nuts trying to scour the Internet and nearby antique shops hoping to find some interesting vintage and antique pieces for my crib. In fact, I even spend hours on the web looking for that perfect piece.
Postcards, collectors' plates, vintage globes, radio receivers you name it, I want it. I told you, I'm totally nuts over these collectibles!
Enough about me let's talk about some vintage pieces that will make your home or office pop!
Ideas for Vintage decor
Here are some great vintage decor ideas that you could invest in to make your favorite spots more interesting:
- Globes/maps. Globes and maps are perfect decor if you have a study room or a library inside your home. But, don't just settle for boring ones! Get our 5-inch tall "Ohio Art As You Save So You Prosper" World Globe Piggy Bank. This interesting vintage piece not only lets you see the world in a jiffy, but also allows you to save up some pocket change for that special trip. Pretty sleek, right?
- Collectors' plates. These vintage decor pieces are perfect for living rooms and receiving areas. And if you love American history, then our Capsco President Washington and Martha Washington plates should delight you. These plates are in good condition with minor fading that is normal with age. But hey, you still get our very first President and his charming wife to guard your place!
- Bar items. If you have a mini bar in your home, then you should check out the McCoy Buccaneer Pattern Vintage Beer Set. This interesting vintage decor includes a lidded canister, a pitcher, and six beer mugs—all embellished with embossed Buccaneer that your drinking buddies will surely love. Cheers!
- Military memorabilia. Items with military history are always a sure attention-getter and great conversation starter; and we have just the items for you. Choose between our World War II U.S. Army Military Field Jacket (made in 1943) and our U.S. Military Surplus 8 Cartridge 60mm Ammo Can. These items will be best displayed in your receiving area where guests will definitely admire their rich historical value.
- Cast iron. Cast iron pieces are always great add-on to any home, outdoor areas, or themed business establishment. You may consider getting this Antique Hand Made Cast Iron Candlestick Holder for your wall, Crescent Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove with Accessories for your living room center table, or our Vintage Cast Iron Wreath Design Sad Iron Stand with a rather interesting sign that reads: "Behind Every Successful Man Stands A Woman Telling Him That He's Wrong!" Now, this one's a must-have!
There are actually endless vintage design ideas that you can have for your home, office, or business establishment. These suggestions should do, right?
Please take some time and share some pictures of how you have pimped your place with vintage decor.